Monday, February 14, 2011

U2 - A Little Bit More

Song Title: A Little Bit More
Singer/Artist: U2


*When your body had enough of me
and I'm layin' flat down on the floor
when you think I'll love you all I can
I'm gonna love you a little bit more

C'mon over here and lay by my side
I've got to be touchin' you
let me love your tired shoulder
the way I used to do

look into my eyes and give me that smile
the one that always turns me on
and let me take your hair down
'Cause we'll stay and up to greet the sun

(Repeat *)

got to save these things that have been on my mind
and you know where my mind has been
I guess I'll learn my lessons
and now's the time to begin

so if you're feelin' alright and you're ready for me
I know that I'm ready for you
we'd better get it on now
'Cause we've got a whole life to live through

(Repeat * to fade)

No comments:

Post a Comment