Friday, March 29, 2013

Music Of March 2013!

 The month of March has been a great one for music. I've definitely discovered some songs that I know I will love forever. Lee Hi's Rose is definitely one to check out. It's only been out for 2 days and it already has 150 plays on my iTunes, not including the million more times I've listened to it on my iPod.

Lee Hi - Rose
New To My Playlist:
The Way (feat. Mac Miller) - Ariana Grande
I Could Be The One (Nicktim) - Avicii vs. Nicky Romero
The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
Oops! (feat. 정일훈 of BTOB) - G.NA
Expectation 기대해 - Girl's Day
Snow Flower - Gummy
Man In Love 남자가 사랑할때 - INFINITE
Something's Got a Hold On Me - Jessica Mauboy
Rose - Lee Hi
It`s Over - Lee Hi
Thank You - MKTO
Standing Still - U-KISS
More Painful Than Pain 아픔보다 아픈 - U-KISS
#thatPOWER (feat. Justin Bieber) - Will.I.Am

Watch the playlist of all my new favourite songs this month!



Buy K-Pop at Yesasia!
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment