Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #10: Losing Hope


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. Info here.

I think my Stacking The Shelves are getting really boring. I tell myself that I should probably get more books for these posts but then again, I'm pretty content with the amount of books I have to read. Which is A LOT. Sorry for my boring hauls! They've pretty much consisted of just review books. But anyway, this week I go Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover in the mail! I've already read and reviewed this book but I'm glad to have the book anyway. Maybe for a reread one day.

17340050

For Review
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment