Friday, October 11, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #11: Harlequin Teen


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. Info here.

This week I got two goodies from Harlequin Teen Australia! I tend to forget to say thank you to publishers so before I forget, thank you. I'm super excited to be auto-approved by them on Netgalley because they never fail to amaze me with the books they published. Last week, I saw Crash Into You EVERYWHERE. I was determined to remember to request it myself because I've been waiting for it for so long. I just finished it this morning and my review should be going up on the release date, 26th November. Then, yesterday, I woke up to a beautiful package on my kitchen table. Waterfell! I don't think I've read anything about mermaids and just mermaids since I was like seven years old so I can't wait to see what it's all about.


Netgalley
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon



For Review
Waterfell by Amalie Howard | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Before a million people tell me "I hope you enjoy your books," I've already read Crash Into You! Last week, I mentioned in the post that I'd already read Losing Hope and so many people were like "I hope you enjoy it!" I chuckled to myself every time, haha.

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment