Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #13: Modern Times by IU

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.

100613_IU_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

Genres: K-Pop
Released: 10 October 2013
LOEN Entertainment




IU hasn't released a new album in I don't even know how long. I'm pretty sure it was like just before I got into K-Pop which was years ago. I've listened to her past albums but I'm excited to see something I've never seen before. She has a really high voice that I really like but I've never enjoyed her 'cute' concept. I'm hoping for something more fierce but I'll just have to wait and see. Out of all the teasers, this one seems promising. Only a few more days now!



And the tracklist...
1. Love of B (With Park Ju Won)
2. Everyone Has a Secret (feat. Gain of Brown Eyed Girls)
3. Between Lips (50cm)
4, Pink Shoes
5. Modern Times
6. Day I Hate
7. Obliviate
8. Let’s Walk Together (feat. Cho Baek Ho)
9. Havana
10. Gloomy Clock (feat. Jonghyun of SHINee)
11. Midday’s Dream (feat. Yang Hee Eun)
12. Wait
13. (Bonus Track) Voice Mail (Korean Ver.)

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment