Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Books Of January 2013!

These are the books that I've read over the weeks. Since it's been awhile since my last post, there a quite a few books here but I don't really read that many books in one month. Since October though, I've definitely read some of the best books in awhile and I would definitely recommend any of these books.

Reached - Ally Condie

Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Unwind - Neal Shusterman
The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
Pushing The Limits - Katie McGarry
Most of these are popular books so I'm sure not much info is needed on them. The Sea of Tranquility and Pushing The Limits though, I feel that they definitely deserve more hype. They are both similar in the sense that they are love stories that are about two troubled teenagers. It may sound cliche but both books are definitely more than just cliche.

Buy these books on Amazon!
Reached
Beautiful Creatures
The Sea of Tranquility
Unwind
Lola and the Boy Next Door
Pushing The Limits
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment