Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Music Of January 2013!

Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
New To My Playlist:
Rain Sound - B.A.P
Set Me On Fire - Bella Ferraro
Disturbance - BoA
I Yah 아이야 - Boyfriend
When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
I`m Sorry - CNBLUE
United State of Pop 2012 (Shine Brighter) - DJ Earworm
I Got A Boy - Girls' Generation
I Love It - Icona Pop
Lost (Nicole Solo) - KARA 
C'mon  - Ke$ha
Mine - Kim Jaejoong
Beneath Your Beautiful (feat. Emeli Sande) - Labrinth
Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida) - Olly Murs
Kiss You - One Direction
Not Giving In (feat. John Newman & Alex Clare) - Rudimental 
What About Us - The Saturdays
Talk That - Secret
Right Round (feat. My Name Is Kay) - The Treblemakers
On and On - VIXX
Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) - Will.I.Am
My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - 50 Cent



Buy K-Pop at Yesasia!
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment