Friday, February 22, 2013

TBR in March 2013!

Good morning, or afternoon! Or I guess goodnight but that sounds to much like I'm saying goodbye but anyways hello! These are the books I'm planning to read in March which seems far away but not really. I'm about to start and I don't think I'm going to be able to finish any other books this month. If I do though, I'll probably just start one of these and finish it in March anyway.
 
by
by
by
by
In a couple days, I'll post my "Books of February" which seems weird cause I'm doing a March post before it, but I just got too excited. Also, check out my Book Disappointment Of February 2013! post to see why I didn't like UnWholly by Neal Shusterman.

Buy these books on Amazon!
Hopeless
Sharp Objects
Looking for Alaska
Warm Bodies
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment