Sunday, September 1, 2013

Books Of August 2013!

Hello to my precious viewers. Today, I've come to tell you what I've read in August! Now last month, I read a lot less that I have previously but either way, I'm happy with my six books! Even though Bout Of Books was this month, the books I read were super long and kind of slow paced which is why I didn't get to read to much. But I'll stop with the excuses and I'll just say I've been a bit lazy with my reading lately. I did however write quite a few reviews! I'm ready for September though. Spring, come at me. Yes, it's Spring where I live down under. Happy Fall/Autumn to all you Northern Hemispherers!

The Summoning The Immortal Rules Star Attraction Killer Queens All The Truth That's In Me Prodigy

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Star Attraction | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
The Truth About You & Me by Amanda Grace Goodreads Book Depository Amazon
Prodigy by Marie Lu Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Reviews Written
Crash by Nicole Williams
Fighting For Flight by JB Salsbury
Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance
Star Attraction by Vanessa Stubbs
Banish by Nicola Marsh

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment