Friday, September 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #9: The Program


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. Info here.

Only one book this week! I've been rocking a lot of these lately. Really restraining from getting any books. So this week, the only book I got wasn't even bought. I won The Program by Suzanne Young from Rinn Reads' blogaversary (she spells it as blogoversary) giveaway! I've been wanting to read The Program for so long so when I got it in my mailbox in hardback, I was probably the happiest person ever. So thank you Rinn!

11366397

Won
The Program by Suzanne Young | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment