Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #11: Fire Within by Birdy

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.

Fire Within, Birdy

Genres: Alternative, Pop
Released: 27 September 2013
℗ 2013 Jasmine Van den Bogaerde




OMG! BIRDY! I'm super excited for her new album coming in just over a week. I'm not a crazy big fan but I do love her take on Skinny Love. I also love her voice so much. I just think it's so unique and amazing. Plus, I love the style of music she goes for. It's really calming for me. So overall, I'm really excited. The tracklist sounds really good. But then again, titles are just titles. For once, I've remembered to actually include the tracklist.

1. Wings
2. Heart of Gold
3. Light Me Up
4. Words As Weapons 
5. All You Never Say 
6. Strange Birds
7. Maybe
8. No Angel
9. All About You
10. Standing In the Way of the Light
11. Shine

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment