Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #9: Full Bloom by KARA

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: K-Pop, Pop, Dance-Pop, Electro-Pop
Released: 2 September 2013
DSP Media




KARA has been teasing me like crazy over the past week or so. They've released so many beautiful teasers and sneak peaks and pictures and OMG, I just can't live right now. September 2, yeah I know, it's tomorrow but it seems so far away. So here we go, the four teasers/previews/trailers for both the upcoming album Full Bloom and their single Damaged Lady. I don't care if you don't like K-Pop, just watch them and tell me that you don't think it looks gorgeous.



Plus, check out this site for all the pretty photos.

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment