Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Music Review: Stupid In Love 착해빠졌어 by Soyu 소유 and Mad Clown 매드클라운

착해 빠졌어 (Stupid in love) - Single

Genres: Hip-Hop/Rap, Music,K-Pop
Released: Sep 10, 2013
℗ (주)스타쉽 엑스(Starship X)




There's been so much hype around this song right now in the K-Pop world. And OMG, it deserves it so much. This is definitely one of the best songs I've heard in a really long time. Soyo from SISTAR and Mad Clown, one of  Korea's best rappers. This collaboration was the best idea ever.

Firstly, the piano sounds amazing. I love the melody it creates at the beginning and throughout the song. It makes such a beautiful sound. And the piano isn't even the best part. I love Soyu (SoYou)'s voice so much in this song. It sounds absolutely just angelic. BUT that's not even the best part...

Mad Clown's rapping is like WOW! I just can't even. It's just amazing. Like I know it sounds weird but his rapping is beautiful. You're like whut? How can rapping be beautiful but it is. I used to think T.O.P's rapping was spectacular. Not anymore.

Then, there's the lyrics. The lyrics are absolutely gorgeous. They're about drifting apart and letting go and all that good but sad stuff. Please, like go and read the English translation here. Just give it a listen. I've been listening to this song on repeat. I've embedded a lyrics video and a short version of the m/v.


Buy on iTunes

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment