Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #12: Hope Torture 희망고문 by Song Jieun 송지은

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: R&B, Pop, K-Pop
Released: 30 September 2013
TS Entertainment




Hello! Sit Tight Sunday is back! I missed last week but it's okay. Today, I'm going to be featuring Hope Torture which is coming out tomorrow! I'm just so extremely excited. The song is by Song Jieun who is apart of K-Pop group Secret which is probably my favourite girl group ever. I'm so glad she's decided to release something solo. Like please, watch the M/V teaser and tell me you don't want to see the whole song. The teaser is just filled with film techniques. My inner literary nerd just wants so start screaming out film techniques and effects. Even though it's rather gory and graphic, it's beautiful. So extremely super duper excited!


Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment