Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #10: Tattoos by Jason Derulo

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: Pop
Released: 20 September 2013
Warner Bros, Record Inc.




I mean ~Jason Derulo~. Tattoos will be his third studio album. Songs like Talk Dirty and The Other Side  will be on this album which makes me double excited because I love those songs. Only just over a week until the album comes out. I love the cover art as well. I think it looks really cool. A mix between a photograph and an illustration. It's really artistic. Hopefully the album will be as good as the art makes it look.

Pre-Order on iTunes
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment