Monday, September 9, 2013

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon: Goals


Hosted by Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings and Laura @ Colorimetry.

Hey guys! Today I've decided to join the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon. A bit late, I know, but I though, why not? My goals will probably seem very minimal but I really don't want to push myself. I don't have set books I want to read either because I really want to feel like I have to do anything.

So my first goal is to read on average 150 pages a day over the course of the two weeks. I want to try to participate in as many challenges as I can. And yep, that's about it. I know it sounds simple but I really want it to be a fun and not too pressured read-a-thon.

From now on, all my updates will be on twitter. You can find me at @musicplusbooks. My first update it already up!

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment