Sunday, September 29, 2013

Music Of September 2013!

I feel like it been so long since I've done on of these posts and it really has been. I missed August because I really wasn't in the mood to get any new music until now. I didn't get too much music but I did try to catch up on some music that I probably should've downloaded ages ago. If I missed anything super big or amazing, let me know! Once upon a time, I used to do these in alphabetical order by artist's name but I'm much too lazy now. What I have done though is separate the Korean music from the American music. I haven't had time to get all the stuff you guys have been recommending but I will definitely do so one day. I just wanted to update my playlist with all the mainstream stuff first.

True - Avicii
New To My Playlist:
Dark Horse - Katy Perry
Roar - Katy Perry
Applause - Lady Gaga
Love Me Again - John Newman
Heart By Heart - Demi Lovato
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
Summertime Sadness - Cedric Gervais Remix
You Make Me - Avicii
Clarity - Zedd

Stupid In Love - Mad Clown x SoYou
Damaged Lady - KARA
Rocking - TEEN TOP
Be The Light - Block B
Only One - JYJ
Thriller - BTOB
Memory - FT Island
Hope Torture - Song Jieun

Songs I've Done Reviews Of:
Dark Horse
Summertime Sadness
Work Bitch
Stupid In Love
Atlas
Damaged Lady

Sit Tight Sundays:
Hope Torture
Fire Within
Tattoos
Full Bloom

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment