Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Wrap Up


In the end...
I reached my goal!
Well technically I didn't have a goal, you can see my post here, but I did want to read 4 books to be proud of myself. I set out 4 books, which I didn't read in the order I planned to read them in, but I'm still super excited that I completed them. In total I read 1339 pages this week, which for me is absolutely amazing. I also wanted to do a few challenges and I did the Create A Cover challenge, which I'm pretty happy with as well. I've had a really good time doing this read-a-thon and I'll definitely make sure I do the next one.

Check out my previous posts on the Bout of Books read-a-thon:
Sign Up
Goals
Progress
Challenge
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment