Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Sign Up

Bout of Books The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
 - From the Bout of Books team

Hi everyone, I probably should've signed up earlier and probably am the last person to join this read-a-thon but I finally decided to give in and just do it. Unfortunately this week I have like a billion exams to do but I'm going to push through it and try to read more than I usually do anyway. My goal for this week will most likely be a lot less than everyone else but normally, I barely even read more than two books in a week. Be expecting a lot of book posts this week as I will be trying to update every single day. I'll throw in a music post somewhere in there but for the most post, this week will be book post after book post. Wish me luck!
Buy Books on the Book Depository
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment