Saturday, May 4, 2013

Top 5: Favourite Female Artists

I decided that I wanted to do more of these 'Top 5' posts. Maybe I'll even do a 'Top 10' one day if I can't choose 5. Today I choosing my five favourite female artists. I'm not being sexist, I just like a lot of female singers and I'll do the male post one day, I promise. These are all American singers. I feel as though even though there are famous female soloist in South Korea like BoA and Son Dam Bi there aren't enough for me to a whole post on them. I'll include them when I do my favourite female K-Pop groups/soloists. Keep in mind that it was extremely hard to order these five amazing vocalist in order of five to one. I've also included my favourite song by the singer.

Top 5 Favourite Female Artists

5. Nicki Minaj
Masquerade
4. Demi Lovato
Skyscraper
3. Rihanna
Stay
2. Taylor Swift
Nevermind
1. Adele
Rolling in the Deep/ Set Fire to the Rain/ Turning Tables

The links lead to some of my favourite posts about the singers. Some of them are actually pretty funny like the Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj ones. Masquerade is was never made into and official music video but it's still a pretty popular song and I loved Nicki Minaj in this one. Skycraper has such a good message that I just have to love it. Who doesn't love Stay? My favourite Taylor Swift song, Never Mind, was surprisingly actually never released. You can find it on YouTube and on the internet but it isn't sold anywhere. It's still my favourite song by her though. And lastly, Adele, I just couldn't choose. Chasing Pavements is also up there in my favourite Adele songs but the three that I chose just can't be beaten.


Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment