Friday, May 31, 2013

Music Disappointments Of May 2013!


There aren't many songs that I wish I could've liked this month but there are a few. Most months, I just skip this post because I don't find many. I decided that five was enough. I'm going to sound really mean but I promise that I was just being honest. None of these songs are extremely terrible and I still urge you to check them out. These are only my opinions.

Songs I Wished I Could've Added To My Playlist:
Best Friends - Janoskians
I actually really like the Janoskians' videos even though they are really stupid. This is their second single and I was really excited until I listened to the lyrics. Also, their singing is reasonable but it's not enough for me.
"Best friends, you are my f*cking best friends. 
Honestly, this is the best night ever. 
And this song, I'm really feeling this song. 
Honestly, the f*cking best night ever."

Live It Up (feat. Pitbull) - Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull were the dream team when they did On The Floor but this was too much of the same. The parts that were unique just didn't make up for it. I think the only part I enjoyed was when no one was rapping or singing. There was this one part where JLO was just talking and that was kind of weird for me.

#Beautiful (feat. Miguel) - Mariah Carey
Who doesn't love Mariah Carey? I love her too but I just didn't like this song. I'm not sure why because everything about the song is quite nice. I think it's a little bit to soft for me. It doesn't have that part where I just break out and start singing. There's nothing exciting to lead up to.

Blurred Lines (feat. T.I & Pharrell) - Robin Thicke
There's been a big hype going around this month. I don't know why, I just don't like the style of the music. I think the lyrics are just a little stupid. "You dah hottest girl in dah world." Yeah, I don't know. I can see why the song can be really catchy but the lyrics ruin it for me. At first, I'll nod my head to it, then I'll listen to it and be like uuuh ew. The lyrics are ruining a lot of songs for me huh?

Walks Like Rihanna - The Wanted
 My review can be found here.

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment