Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #1: Mother's Day

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
 Click here for more info!


 Q: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

Most people are choosing Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter or Mrs. Bennet from Pride & Prejudice. Now I know that someone will probably hunt me down for this but to be honest, I've read neither. I know, where is my life? But I've just never felt the urge to read either. So my answer has to be Clary's mum (I'm Australian, it's a u not an o) from The Mortal Instruments. Jocelyn Fairchild! Though she's not a main character, she plays a vital factor. I love how strong and beautiful she is. It's where Clary gets it all from.

 I don't mind how you follow. I have GFC, Bloglovin' and RSS Feed. Whatever is easiest for you, I appreciate every single one of my followers no matter how you follow. I'm just grateful for being able to share my thoughts with you.
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment