Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #4: Bloggers In Real Life

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I'd love to meet the The Lonesome Chapter. We've e-mailed back and forth and I'd love to meet her in real life one day even though we live in opposites sides of the world. She's really sweet and nice. Maybe one day, we'll get to meet. It'd be so fun!

If you'd like to follow me, I'd appreciate it no matter how you do. I have a variety of ways to make it easier for everyone. My links can be found in the sidebar and in my header. My NetworkedBlogs needs extra love. I'd really love it if you could leave your links in the comments but also if you could maybe look at my other posts as well. I will always leave comments on your blog as well and not just on your FF post. Thank you everyone!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment