Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Top 5: Favourite K-Pop Boy Bands

I tried my hardest. The hardest I could. To order this from 1-5. But I couldn't. In the end, I had to do it alphabetical order and just promise that all five of these bands are absolutely spectacular.


1. B.A.P
One Shot
2. BIGBANG
Monster
3. BOYFRIEND
Janus
4. SHINee
Sherlock
5. U-KISS
Believe

Where do I start? All these bands are absolutely wonderfully spectacular. When I first heard One Shot by B.A.P I instantly fell in love. I'd heard other songs by them but those songs never sucked me in. One Shot is the song that made me fall in love with them. I'd listened to K-Pop in the past but what really hooked me into the genre overall is BIGBANG's Monster. That means I haven't been a fan for as long as other people but that doesn't mean I'm not a dedicated fan. BOYFRIEND is not as popular as the other bands but they're just so beautiful. Their dancing is so amazing. I could just watch the Janus music video over and over again and not get bored. Lots of people agree that Sherlock by SHINee isn't their best song but I've listened to their older songs and newer songs and I don't really like any of them as much as I like Sherlock. Lucifer is good it's just not my favourite. Last but not least is U-KISS. Believe is such an amazing song to me. Though I loved Stop Girl and songs from their latest album, Believe is definitely my favourite. U-KISS's dancing is also fantastic. BEAST and NU'EST almost made it onto my list, but at this point of time, they haven't impressed me as much as these five bands.

 Watch my playlist!

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment