Thursday, May 23, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #3: 150 Weeks

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

This is only my third time but I definitely love everything about it. The only thing though, because it's growing bigger and bigger every single week, it would be nice if there were three or four featured bloggers instead of two. Maybe two can be random and another can be chosen? I know that'd waste a lot of time, but it'd be nice to see which blog/s Parajunkee and Alison Can Read actually like.

I'd love it if you could follow me in as many ways as you can. I have GFC (really hoping it won't go away), Bloglovin', RSS, Google + and I also just recently made a Twitter and Facebook page so they need extra love. You can also add me as a friend on Goodreads. Don't forget to drop your links in the comments so I can follow you as well. I love being able to share my thoughts but I love seeing other people's thoughts as well.
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment