Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Books Of July 2013!

Guys I know. Why the hell am I doing an end of the month post like a week into the next month? I'm so bad. Sorry! Okay well, better late than never. In July, I read a crazy eleven books. Like seriously, that is super amazingly wow for me. I never, like never ever ever read that many books. Eleven is probably casual for some people but I'm really proud of myself. I was looking through my Goodreads and my jaw just dropped. If you saw my last post, I mentioned that I will be making a few little changes. One of those is how my monthly book posts will be set out. But again, you probably won't notice. So here are the books I read in July from the last book I read to the first book I read.


Banish by Nicola Marsh | 5 STARS | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
The Sweetest Hallelujah by Elaine Hussey | 2.5 STARS | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon | Audible
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand | 5 STARS | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon | Audible
Escaping Reality  by Lisa Renee Jones | 5 STARS |  Goodreads | Amazon
Shift by Em Bailey | 5 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
The Knife Of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness | 4 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon |  Audible
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell | 5 STARS | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Crash by Nicole Williams | 4 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon| Audiobooks
Walking Disaster by Jamie Mcguire | 4.5 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon | Audible
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker | 5 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon | Audible
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover | 5 STARS |  Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon | Audiobooks

Reviews Written
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Sweetest Hallelujah by Elaine Hussey
Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones
Ink by Amanda Sun
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment