Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #6: Netgalley + Review Books


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. Info here.

Hey hey everybody. I skipped last week because I'd thought that I hadn't gotten any books that week. My silly memory was playing a trick on me though because I didn't realise that I did until now. I got two e-books for review from Ichabod Temperance. This week I also got two books that aren't ARCs anymore since they've come out from Netgalley. I will probably still read them though since they were both books I wanted anyway.

Ichabod Temperance

For Review
A Matter of Temperance by Ichabod Temperance GoodreadsAmazon
A World of Temperance by Ichabod Temperance Goodreads | Amazon


Netgalley
Withstruck by Victoria Lamb | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Indelible by Dawn Metcalf  | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment