Saturday, August 24, 2013

Album Feature: With Love by Christina Grimmie

With Love, Christina Grimmie

Genres: Pop, Music, R&B/Soul
Released: Aug 06, 2013
℗ 2013 Christina Grimmie




So today, instead of doing a review, I'm going to feature an album. An album that is absolutely amazing! Christina Grimmie is a YouTuber that is super talented. Even though she has millions of subscribers, she's still not mainstream. Her latest album, With Love, has been on repeat on my iPod for days now. I thought that it was finally time for me to feature. I was going to do a full album review but I thought that I don't need to tell you why it's fantastic, I can just let you know that it is. I loved her last album, Find Me, as well which is why I was so excited.

I really believe that there is something there for everyone. Just give each song like 10 seconds and I promise you'll find something you like.You must listen to it! Must. My expectations were completely surpassed. My favourites are Over Overthinking You, Absolutely Final Goodbye, With Love, I Bet You Don't Curse God and Think Of You. I pretty much love all of them. It's only $9.99 on iTunes.

 Buy on iTunes

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment