Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #3: Books, Brains 'n Blood


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. All info here.

This week the only books I acquired are for the Books, Blood 'n Brains Read-A-Thon. I tried looking for all of them in the library but sadly, only found one. They had the second and third books in the Darkest Powers trilogy but of course, they didn't have the first. I wouldn't of been able to order the other books and get them shipped in time so instead I got the e-books.
The Immortal Rules Julie Kagawa

Library
The Immortal Rules
by Julie Kagawa


E-books

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment