Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #5: Prodigy by Marie Lu


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. Info here.

Sadly, this month, I only got one book! I know, I have such a sad life. It's okay though, I probably will never be able to get through the books I already have anyway. I'd get like 4 books in a week and then read at a 1 book per week pace. But anyway, this month, I got Prodigy by Marie Lu. Is it just me, or do you get mixed up with the d and the g too? Probably just me, I always think it's Progidy. *Face palm*.

13414446

Ebook/s
Prodigy by Marie Lu Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment