Friday, August 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #4: ARCs Galore


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted on Tynga's Reviews. Basically you share what books you acquired that week whether it be physical or digital. All info here.

This week, I received 3 unexpected lovelies in the mail. I will be reading and reviewing these as soon as possible. I normally try to get the reviews up on the day the book comes out in Australia but these may be coming a bit earlier since they are already out in most other places. Thank you to Simon & Schuster and HarperCollins. If you like any of these authors, let me know in the comments.

For Review
All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
It's Raining Men by Milly Johnson | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment