Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #7: Pure Heroine by Lorde

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: Indie-Pop, Pop, Music
Released: 27 September 2013
℗ 2013 Universal Music NZ Ltd.




New Zealand represent. Okay, I'm not from New Zealand but I'm Australian so I'd say that's close enough. I'm really glad that Lorde is getting more international recognition at such a young age. I'm super excited for her new album coming out on the 27th of September. I'm sure that I will love each and every track include. Royals is one of my favourite songs right now and I swear I could just listen to it on repeat. You can check out my mini review here.

Pure Heroine Tracklist:
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
3. Royals
4. Ribs
5. Buzzcut Season
6. Team
7. Glory And Gore
8. Still Sane
9. White Teeth Teens
10. A World Alone
Pre-order on iTunes

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment