Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #6: Applause by Lady Gaga

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres:
Released: 19 August 2013
Interscope Records




Applause by Lady Gaga is set to be released on the 19th. It will be her first released single from her upcoming album ARTPOP. There has been heaps of talk about it lately but I'm still not sure what the official album cover will be. I'll try to update this post once it's official. Lady Gaga has been gone for a really long time and I'm ready for her return. There's also still no official teaser but again, I'll try to update this post. Gaga did tweet about a teaser but it was just a troll, literally.
Buy on iTunes

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment