Thursday, August 8, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #14: Back To School

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: Back to School time! Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you'll be teaching this semester.

After a lot of thinking, I thought I'd do an author study kind of thing. If I was teaching an imaginary English Lit class (which by the way, I have no idea about since I live in Australia), I would have to expose them to John Green! His not my all time favourite author but I don't think Nicholas Sparks books would be appropriate for school. Even though John Green explores a lot of scary themes, I still think that his writing is amazing. I still have yet to meet anyone who doesn't like his books. I've read all his books except for The Abundance of Katherines which I really do need to read one day.

Like normal, I love all my followers. I just hope you guys stay loyal. If you like my blog, feel free to follow whichever way is easiest for me. Don't forget to drop your links in the comments so that I can check out your blog too!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment