Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sit Tight Sunday #5: Roar by Katy Perry

Sit Tight Sunday is a weekly feature on my blog for me to showcase upcoming music. The original post can be found here.



Genres: Pop, Electronic, Dance, Rock
Released: 12 August 2013
Capitol Records




It's Katy Perry, I don't know what else I have to say. Who doesn't love Katy Perry? I can't wait until she comes back. Roar will be the first single she released from her upcoming album. The album, Prism, if I'm not mistaken, will come out on the 22nd of October. If you haven't already watched the teaser below, you have to. A 30 second clip of Katy Perry burning the blue wig she wore in California Gurls. You can tell that she's going for a much darker concept compared her first albums. August 12th. So close yet so far away, I can't wait!



Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment