Friday, August 2, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #13: Bad Books

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: How do you handle a book you don’t like? Do you DNF or do you power through?

I normally try my very hardest to power through the books. I think I've only ever marked 3 books as 'Did Not Finish'. Those books were Stolen, A Game of Thrones and The Time Traveler's Wife. Most of the time, I push through because I feel like I have a responsibility to finish them.

I love all my followers no matter how you follow. Just do what's easiest for you! Also, I hope you can maybe check out some of my other posts as well. Finally, one last favor, I hope you can vote in the poll, located in the sidebar, to let me know which comment system is your favourite.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment