Sunday, June 30, 2013

Debut-A-Thon: Solve That Debut Challenge

It's already the final day. Challenge #4 in a series of four. Unbelievable. The last last challenge is hosted on Amber's blog. It can be found here. Basically you're given a short description of a book and you have to work out which 2013 debut it is. Up for grabs is Bot Wars and Altered. Sounds fun? It is but it's so hard. Spent ages going through Goodreads. Because I'm a part of hosting the mini-challenges, I'm not officially entering but I decided I'd do the challenge anyway since it sounded fun. Highlight to see the answers. Don't cheat though!

1. The Nightmare Affair - Mindee Arnett
2. I couldn't find this one. :(
3. In the After - Demitria Lunetta
4. I couldn't find this one either. :'(
5. Pretty Girl-13 - Liz Coley 

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment