Sunday, June 9, 2013

WW Read-A-Thon Vol. 2: Sign Up

Wicked Wildfire Readathon
The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of June 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

I am a bit late with signing up for this read-a-thon but I guess it's always better late than never. I really wished I would've found out about this earlier but it's alright. I'll still participate from the 9th to the 14th. I'm really excited for this because it's a lot more carefree compared to the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon. I'm just doing this post to let you guys know that I'm doing it. Follow me on Twitter for all my updates. I'll be doing a wrap-up post at the end of this week. Look out for it!

Buy Books on the Book Depository
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment