Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #7: Fave Literary Quote

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Activity: Favourite Literary Quote

I don't think the question could've gotten any harder. How am I meant to answer this? This isn't my absolute favourite but it's one of my favourites. I looked through all the books I've read recently and chose one that I think would have lots of nice quotes. I was actually surprised by how many quotes I take note of in each book. After all, quotes are my thing.

by [Dingane] "Fear, sadness. They're not weaknesses. They are overpowering, defining emotions. They make you human, Sophie."

Don't forget to check out the tag I created called Blogging Things I Suck At where bloggers share what we suck at, just for fun.

If you'd like to follow me, I'd appreciate it no matter how you do it. I have a variety of ways to make it easier for everyone. My links can be found in the sidebar and in my header. My NetworkedBlogs and Facebook still need extra love. Don't forget to leave your links in the comments but also if you could maybe look at my other posts as well. Thank you everyone!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment