Sunday, June 2, 2013

Music Of May 2013!

Just a tad bit late but better late than never. This month of music for me has been kind of boring. I've found a lot of good songs but not many songs that made me amazed. There just wasn't anything that stood out. But aside from that, all these songs are definitely worth listening to. You can listen to my playlist on SoundCloud. I definitely need to broaden my horizons though. PLEASE LEAVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS. I love all genres and I'd love to listen to what you like.

2PM - Grown

New To My Playlist:
What's Going On? 이게 무슨 일이야 - B1A4
Reminded Of You 떠올라 - Baek Ji Young
On & On - Boyfriend
The Baddest Female 나쁜 기집애 - CL
Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly] - Florida Georgia Line
Girlfriend - Icona Pop
The Other Side - Jason Derulo
Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal) - Jessie J
All For Love - Lady Antebellum
Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
MaMa Beat (feat. 가인 of 브라운아이드걸스) - LC9
Miss Korea 미스코리아 - Lee Hyori
This Love - Shinhwa
Hyde - VIXX
We Own It (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - 2 Chainz
A.D.T.O.Y 하.니.뿐. - 2PM
Game Over - 2PM

Songs I've Done Reviews Of:
Reminded Of You 떠올라
The Baddest Female 나쁜 기집애
The Other Side
All For Love
Miss Korea 미스코리아
Walks Like Rihanna

SoundCloud

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment