Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Music Plus Books Review-A-Thon!

 If you've seen my last post, Blogging Things I Suck At  (a tag you must do), you know that one of my favourite things to do is slack on reviews. What I'm planning to do is a Review-A-Thon. I'm going to do a week of a review each day. It might be a music review, it might be a book review. You just have to wait and see. If you've been slacking on reviews too, feel free to join in. I'm excited and I hope you are too. For once, I'm actually hyped up about writing some reviews and getting them over and done with. If you have anything particular you'd like me to review, feel free to ask me. Seven reviews may not seem like a lot to others but it's quite a lot for me so I'm open for suggestions. Wish me luck guys. Let's get this Review-A-Thon started! Are you ready for 7 back-to-back reviews?
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

Thursday 20th June 2013 - Wednesday 26th June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment