Thursday, June 6, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5: Series Break Ups

Bloglovin'NetworkedBlogsFeedBurnerGoogle +Google Friend ConnectFacebookTwitterGoodreadsYouTubeMusic Plus BooksParajunkee's ViewAlison Can ReadImage Map
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Click here for more info!

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

I'm not proud of it but I will probably never finish the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I mean, it wasn't terrible or anything but the first book, A Game of Thrones, didn't hook me in enough to inspire me to read the rest. Each book is so extremely long and it probably take me half a year to read it all. Maybe one day.

I'd really love it if you could leave your links in the comments but also if you could maybe look at my other posts as well. I will leave comments on your blog as well and not just on your FF post.  If you'd like to follow me, I'd appreciate it no matter how you do. I have a variety of ways to make it easier for everyone. My links can be found in the sidebar and in my header. My NetworkedBlogs and Facebook needs extra love. Thank you everyone!
Read more to join this blog hop.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment