Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: Trap by Henry 헨리



Genres: Pop, K-Pop, Urban Pop
Released: June 07, 2013
℗ 2013 SM Entertainment




Before I begin... I must admit... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG. It's definitely one of the best songs I've heard in awhile. Henry was apart of Super Junior-M but honestly, I'd never listened to them. When I first saw the little snippet of this song in the teaser, I'd already fallen in love. I must say that Henry is pretty damn amazing. His also the first solo artist that SM has debuted in THIRTEEN YEARS.
Song:
Well firstly, you must listen to this song. Like, now. The piano at the beginning is so extremely wonderful. The intro probably would've been enough for me. I know the whole song is simple chords but with Henry's vocals, Trap sounds spectacular. I also loved the bold drum beats and the strings throughout the song. Kyuhyun and Taemin sounded beautiful as always. I don't think I can gush about this song enough.
Lyrics:
The title of the song basically sums up the song. In this day and age, the trap has obviously got to do with love. The chorus has got the be my favourite part.You can read the translation here.
Summary:
Please, just try it out. I don't care if you don't like Pop or K-Pop or even if you just hate music. You'll love it. Just trust me with this one. Absolutely perfect. I know this wasn't a very detailed review compared to some of my others but if I made it any longer, I'd just become repetitive.


 Buy on iTunes 


Buy K-Pop at Yesasia! 
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment