Friday, June 14, 2013

WW Read-A-Thon Vol. 2: Wrap Up

The five day's I've participated in this read-a-thon have really flown by. I didn't read as much as I hoped I would've but I did read a lot more than I usually would've. I was happy that I could participate in the last Twitter Party even though technically it was already Saturday for me. I was so excited to host a challenge and I had a lot of fun creating it. I also loved doing all the other challenges.


Sunday 
Pages read so far: 72
Pages read today: 72
Percentage of current book: A Million Suns - 45%
Monday
Pages read so far: 196
Pages read today: 124
Percentage of current book: A Million Suns - 77%
Tuesday
Pages read so far: 306
Pages read today: 110
Percentage of current book: A Million Suns - 100%
                                             Entwined With You - 5%
Wednesday
Pages read so far: 371
Pages read today: 65
Percentage of current book: Entwined With You - 22%
Thursday
Pages read so far: 447
Pages read today: 76
Percentage of current book: Entwined With You - 43%
Friday
Pages read so far: 528
Pages read today: 81
Percentage of current book: Entwined With You - 66%

Remember there's still a bit of time to enter my Cover Lover challenge. Enter here.
Buy Books on the Book Depository
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment