Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Books Of June 2013!


I've had a massive and amazing reading month. June was hectic. I did two read-a-thons and read EIGHT books. I read six last month and I was already extremely proud. Eight is definitely some kind of record for me. My reading goal for this year was 40 books at first but I changed it to 50 and I'm still 3 books ahead. I can't express how proud of myself I am. I haven't read at all this July since I really needed a breather. I'll be alright though and I definitely want to get back into reading soon. My holidays have just started this week and I get two weeks off. At first, I thought I'd have a lot of time but I'm going to be pretty busy for this next week. But without further ado, these are the books I've read in June and the reviews I've done.

Beautiful Darkness
by Kami Garcia
I read this book half in e-book form and half in audio form. I just needed to switch it up because it took me along time to get into it. I don't know why but even though this book was good, I'm not too excited about reading the third book in the series. I gave Beautiful Darkness 4 STARS.
I didn't really want to read this at first but I'm glad I did. It sucked me in straight away. The only reason I gave it a 4 STARS was because I really hated the protagonists at the end. I didn't agree with their choices and I found them super annoying. 
My review can be found here.
Another one I did a review of. Find it here.
I pinky promise that I will do a review. I gave it a 5 STARS though!
Another one that I promise I will do a review of. Again a 4 STAR read.
I may or may not do a review. I'll definitely try but I can tell you I loved it and gave it 5 STARS.
I know I'm making a lot of promises but I really will do a review on this as well, hopefully. 5 STAR read!


Buy these books on the Book Depository!
Beautiful Darkness
A Million Suns
Entwined With You
Dare You To
Fighting for Flight (Amazon Link)
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment