Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Winner: Debut-A-Thon Challenge #2 & #3

The Winners:
5 - Christine @ Oh, Chrys!
2 - Mel @ The Daily Prophecy



Hosting the Debut-A-Thon challenges to all the debutathoners was super fun. I'm happy to announce the winners of the two challengers. Christine and Mel! I've emailed the winners with all the details. The winners were selected through random.org.

I love working with other bloggers, meeting other bloggers and giveaway things. So of course, this was all of them in one. Remember I'm always willing to collaborate with other bloggers and I'm always up for hosting giveaways. Just let me know. Have a brilliant day everyone!

Pair That Debut Challenge
Poemify That Debut Challenge
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment