Saturday, July 27, 2013

Books, Brains ‘n Blood Read-A-Thon: Sign Up + Goals

Books, Brains 'n Blood Read-a-Thon
My Shelf Confessions is having a month long event celebrating all things Zombie and Vampire! All info here.

I've been devouring read-a-thons lately. They're just so much fun and I can't help but do them. This time, I'm doing the Books, Brains ‘n Blood Read-A-Thon which is a part of the one month event Vamps vs Zombies. The read-a-thon runs from August 2 – 6th. I will also be hosting a challenge on the 4 – 10th which I'm super excited about. This is my sign up post just to let you know that I'll be joining. I'll also tell you what books I really want to read. Okay so now to the books. To fit the Vamps vs. Zombies theme, I want to read 2 vampire themed books and 1 zombie themed book.


At the end, I'll choose which type I prefer because after all, this is Vamps vs. Zombies. It'd probably be unfair if I do end up only reading one zombie book but oh well. May the best man, ahem, book type, win.

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment