Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Movie Times!

MOVIETIMES.COM

Today, I'm introducing MOVIETIMES.COM.AU! Movie Times is a new site that is perfect for all the movie lovers out there. Basically, it combines all the cinemas in Australia so that you know what movies are available at what times and where. There are so many different book to movie adaptations that I really need to watch. Even though I haven't read The Host, World War Z or The Great Gatsby, they are all movies that I really want to watch. And then there are the movies that are coming soon. City of Bones and CATCHING FIRE! Both books I've read and have been waiting for. By the way, the trailers for both are amazing. I watched new the theatrical trailer for Catching Fire and now I'm even more pumped than I was before.

So now, with the introduction of Movie Times, I can make my pre movie watching experiences the easiest they can be. The website also works super well on mobile devices since it can detect your location as well. Basically, there are three ways to use this site.

Movie Times

When you click on 'Movies', you can scroll over one, you can view the details and the trailer. You can also click on 'Find Sessions' to of course find the perfect 'Date & Time' as well as 'Cinema & Location'. The other two options basically work the other way around. If you choose 'Date & Time', you can select one and it will show you the movies that will be airing at that time. The same goes for 'Cinema & Location'. Once this is all done and you've selected you time, it will take you the that cinema's site. Normally, you'd have to select all the details but in this case, it's all done for you. All you have to do is select which ticket you want, eg. Child, Adult etc. as well as things like your seat and how you want to pay.

Overall, I think Movie Times is a really easy to use and useful site. It's perfect for all you movie addicts out there. Also for all the people like me who need to watch the book to movie adaptations.

Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment