Saturday, July 27, 2013

Radical Read-Along: Day 2 Discussion

Music Plus Books
After reading up to Chapter 9, I'm just loving the book more and more. Today is Day 3 which means that here is my discussion for what I read on Day 2! Today the Chapters 10-13 will be read! Remember to not read this if you haven't read Unearthly yet.

Chapter 5 started with the roots of the Romance. It's funny to see how big of a crush Clara has on Christian even though he's her purpose. What is that all about anyway? I'm so curious to see what her actual purpose will be! I mean, it can't really be for her to become his girlfriend. I've been loving Clara's mum and brother as well. Her mum is like the coolest person ever! And even though it'll probably turn out bad, I like to see Clara's brother rebelling. In these chapters, we also found out all the stuff about Angela. I just knew that there was something going on! It wasn't too big of a surprise though and I think that there's more bombshells to be dropped. One of the funniest scenes was when she was horse riding and how she whispered in Angelic to the horse. Like OMG I wish I could speak every language including Angelic. I don't know who most people would prefer but I'm routing for Tucker against Christian. I just, I don't know, I like Tucker better. At the end of Chapter 9, there's that big show down between Wendy and Clara. I don't know how I feel about it because even though Clara was being kind of mean for hanging out with Angela so much, I still don't really care how Wendy feels. Wendy just doesn't seem right to me. Nek minnit I'm completely wrong and she's actually really good but oh well.

Okay well that was a long paragraph! Phew! Don't forget to link up your discussion posts as well because those five chapters were definitely jam packed with story. Also, today, don't forget to head on over to Downright Dystopian for the Dream Cast challenge.
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment