Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Of July 2013!

This month in music, I've found quite a few songs that I like. It's easy to say that some songs definitely stand out more than others. Some of my absolute favourite this month include Burn and Hurricane. As always, I definitely recommend checking out all of these songs. I'm really disappointed by the amount of reviews I've done though. I hope to improve next month. If there are any songs that I should listen too, drop them in the comments. Today, because I'm super lazy, I'm ordering songs randomly because I can't be bothered to make them alphabetical.

Xiah Junsu - Incredible
New To My Playlist:
Ooh La La - Britney Spears
Falling In Love - 2NE1
11am - Xiah Junsu
Incredible - Xiah Junsu
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Made In The USA - Demi Lovato
Shadow - BEAST
Take Back The Night - Justin Timberlake
Me & My Girls - Fifth Harmony
I Like 2 Party - Jay Park
Hurricane - B.A.P
Acapella - Karmin
NoNoNo - Ailee
Counting Stars - One Republic
Baby I - Ariana Grande
Best Song Ever - One Direction
Go To War For Ya - Chris Brown
Rum Pum Pum Pum - f(x)
Unbreakable - Kim Hyun Joong
Kill Bill - Brown Eyed Girls

Songs I've Done Reviews Of:
Kill Bill
Baby I
Me & My Girls
Burn

Sit Tight Sundays:
City of Bones Soundtrack
Shadow by BEAST
Baby I by Ariana Grande
Illusion by ZE:A

Buy K-Pop at Yesasia!
Please leave a comment, follow, and +1. Thank you for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment